Concordia is an excellent choice to further your education and offers a unique educational experience among Christian liberal arts universities. Regardless of who you are or where you're from, Concordia is a place for you to discover and grow. The classes you take will impact your future career. The activities you engage in will develop your leadership abilities. The friends you make will offer lifelong relationships. Your college experience as a whole will help shape the person you become, your values and ethics, and how you make decisions.
Our outstanding faculty take a personal approach to academics by taking the time to get to know you. They’re interested in your success on a personal level – not just as a student. An average class size of 18 ensures you’ll get personal attention from each professor. They’ll know your interests, your career path, where you’re from and more – and you won’t be just a face in the crowd.
At CTX, we encourage you to ask:
Who am I? Where am I headed? What am I called to be?
Come join us as a CTX Tornado and discover how you will WOOSH!
If you haven't yet visited campus, or if you'd like to hear from some current students, check out the below video!
- Success from the Start
Our freshman orientation program, Embark!, will help start your college career off right. Concordia’s faculty and staff will help you clarify your goals, build great study habits and create a degree plan that encompasses your talents, abilities and interests.
- Concordia At-a-Glance
Take a look below to learn all about Concordia:
- Concordia's main campus is located on 389 acres in northwest Austin. We have four other centers located in San Antonio, Houston and Fort Worth, as well as a location on Lamar and 183 in central Austin.
- Concordia is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of College and Schools.
- We offer 22 undergraduate majors in four colleges: Business, Education, Liberal Arts, Sciences, as well as Masters degrees in Education and Business Administration.
- Concordia is home to 2,573 students - 60% female and 40% male.
- Full-time undergraduate tuition and fees for 2012-2013 is $23,600. With room and board, the cost was $32,060.
- 80% of our students receive at least one form of financial aid
- Our student/faculty ratio is 18:1
- There is one residence hall on campus with two wings
- Concordia is NCAA Division III Intercollegiate Athletics in baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, volleyball and track and field.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Concordia among the Best Colleges of 2010, 2011.
- Choosing What’s Right For You
Concordia is an excellent choice to further your education, but it’s important to choose a college that’s right for you. Why? Where you go and what you do there will shape the rest of your life.
The classes you take will influence your future career. The activities you take part in will influence your leadership abilities. The friends you make will create a bright social life. And finally, the college experience as a whole will influence the kind of person you become, your values and ethics, and how you make decisions.
The real question is: Who do you want to be?