- High School GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- SAT score of 1440 composite with a 480 verbal, 480 math and 480 on the writing section
- An ACT composite score of 20, with a 20 in each of the four sections. While, Concordia does not require students to take the writing test, it is strongly recommended. A score of 20 on the writing test is preferable.
Students who do not meet the requirements above will be evaluated by the admissions committee and may still be eligible for provisional admission to Concordia. If you are interested in Concordia's Nursing Program, visit the Nursing Program webpage for additional application information.
Apply & Pay application fee
Send official documentation
Send official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT scores.
Three Options for sending Transcripts
- Deliver in person
A student delivered transcript will only be accepted as an official transcript if it is received in the original sealed envelope and stamped by the institution of records as "Issued to the Student in a Sealed Envelope."
- Electronic - Concordia also accepts transcripts electronically:
Concordia University Texas
Office of Admissions
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, Texas 78726
Two options for sending SAT or ACT scores
- Have your official SAT or ACT scores sent to the admissions office directly from the College Board.
- Concordia also accept scores that are submitted on official high school transcripts.
Concordia recommends that students apply for admission during the fall of their senior year. This ensures you will be accepted prior to starting the financial aid process. While you can apply for both admission and financial aid at the same time, we cannot award your financial aid until you have been accepted to Concordia. The sooner you apply for admission, the better off you will be when it comes to financial aid, as well as housing, and course registration.
August 1, 2014: Admissions deadline. Application and all required documents must be received by the Office of Admissions. Applications completed after this date will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.